Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Could It Be The Winner of Eurovision 2013?

I was just typing up a boring piece of analysis to do with Melodifestivalen when I noticed that Cascada's entry in the German national final was available online. Each year, like most Eurovision fans, I notice some artists coming through national finals who make you wonder could they winner. Cascada is a group which I had earmarked as possible winners, so their song one I was watching out for.

Having listened to their song I'm not convinced it can win the German national final with ease however it would certainly put Germany in the top 10. It's a good song, it might win, but I was hoping for something a little more inspirational. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe you think this has winner written all over it. Maybe you think this is a definite no no. Feel free to comment or tweet to me as usual.

Cascada - Glorious

No comments:

Post a Comment