Sunday, January 15, 2012

The week ahead

I don't have any reviews in ready to go yet (working on Hungary) but now that another National Final season week is over it's time to look to the week ahead.

Next will be a week of information more than just a week of selections. Unser Star fur Baku will be on on Thursday and semi-finals will be on in Norway, Iceland and Hungary on Saturday. Also on Saturday Denmark will select their entrant.

This week I am starting back in college but I also am expecting a deluge of information about various aspects of many countries plans including RTÉ's and BBC's.

On Monday Iceland will release their songs. I also expect Norway and Denmark to release clips with full songs arriving later in the week. I'm sure we will hear much more than we expect anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment