Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Once Again I Am Off (Sorry)

Once again I find myself heading off on Holidays. I am off to mainland Europe.

At this time of year it is unusual to be going holidays. September normally represents a time of year that for me represents change. It is also a change for Eurovision. In my opinion the definite point where we move from one ESC to another is September. It now the time when songs may be released and you start to notice the news pages picking up again.

I hope that ESC 2012 brings you many great moments and memories. I also hope you have enjoyed ESC 2011 and understand that while you may not have overly liked the results the winner of the public vote was ultimately the process was democratic.

I also thank you for following this blog and hope you will come back again

No comments:

Post a Comment